New Easy One-Pot Chicken Meal

New Easy One-Pot Chicken Meal - lately we often hear a lot of new gadgets are released by famous brands that have a good spec, on the blog Anisa Gadget we will discuss about the review gagdet of all brands ranging from spek, price and how to use it, now we will discuss first about New Easy One-Pot Chicken Meal please refer to the information we provide, because we have collected a lot of data to make this article to be complete for you:

Articles : New Easy One-Pot Chicken Meal
full Link : New Easy One-Pot Chicken Meal
Article chicken easy, Article cooking, Article easy recipes, Article one pot meal, Article simple cooking,

You can also see our article on:


New Easy One-Pot Chicken Meal

OK, just to be totally honest, I must admit that although I call this a "One-Pot Meal" I serve it with more foods. I served this on Shabbat to my husband and a couple of guests. There were also a nice fresh salad and two other vegetable dishes. But I didn't bother with an additional carbohydrate, and most people would find this enough with either a fresh salad and/or additional vegetable.

Of course, you can always cook this with more potatoes and/or carrots. I actually added another potato before putting it in the oven.  Be sure to put the squash, if you use it, inside the chicken, or it will burn, since it cooks more quickly than any of the other ingredients. And vegetables should be cut in large pieces or not at all.

Ingredients:
1 whole chicken
a couple of carrots
a large squash or zucchini
a potato or more
an onion
some garlic
paprika, black pepper and whatever you like


I baked it in an old Farberware, stainless steel pot, that had "lost" its handle. I started baking it without a cover, and after about a half an hour, I covered it with aluminum foil. It baked for a couple of hours, high heat. Use whatever heat your oven manufacturer recommends. Probably an hour and a half would have sufficed. It depends on the size of your chicken. This was a small one, which is why not all of the vegetables fit inside.


Everyone enjoyed the meal, and this sure is a good way to utilize an old pot of fantastic quality.



quite so many infromation New Easy One-Pot Chicken Meal

hopefully the information we provide about New Easy One-Pot Chicken Meal can give more benefits for you in determining the gadget that suits your needs.

you just read the article with the title New Easy One-Pot Chicken Meal if intend to bookmark bookmark or share please use link https://anisapunyablog.blogspot.com/2016/09/new-easy-one-pot-chicken-meal.html to get more information about technology please visit other pages on this blog, thank you.

Tag : , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : New Easy One-Pot Chicken Meal

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar